CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

So here's my idea...

Welcome to the Calvary Bible Student Ministries blog!

I'd like to think that this blog would be interesting if each week I posted an update on what the Youth (or should I say "Teens"?) are up to.....but I have a feeling that would be painfully boring to read. In an attempt to avoid boredom I came up with this fabulous idea!!

This is what I would like to see happen...

Each week I am going to assign (according to willingness of course) a youth member to do the updating and picture taking for the blog. I plan to hand the camera over..and allow them to take pictures and post their perspective of the youth meeting that night. I will have the students do this from my computer before they leave for the evening.

I am hoping that this will bring about some interesting input from our youth as well as give people a better understanding of what actually goes on here at the Parsonage on Thursday nights! I also hope that this will be a fun project each week for the youth!

So with that said, I hope to start this tonight! Any takers on who wants to go first??!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

awesome idea........

liss said...

I WANT TO GO FIRSTTT!!!

Kann said...

Awesome idea! I guess that means I can sadly delete the other youth group blog......